Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Been Awhile

I have been away for quite sometime due to some personal health issues. Golf has been one of the things that has helped me during this time. My life has changed a great deal in the past 8 to ten months and while I adjust, one thing has been constant and that is my love for the game of golf.

Golf continues to teach me although it takes a while. I now have some physical limitations that make hitting the ball that much harder and frustrating. Even though its frustrating, I still get to laugh at myself for the shots I sometimes try to hit and feel the gloom of watching the golf ball go exactly where I did not want it to go.

I do not know if I will be writing much in this blog in the future but I will keep it open and available for times when the urge to write strikes me. My prediction for the US Open is someone other than Phil or Tiger. Too much hype on their match up.

No comments: